Friday, June 21, 2019

Practising with my new zoom

Not long ago my camera decided to retire itself.  It had served well for many years, so I replaced it with the latest model - a Canon IXUS185.  One facility I'd always wanted was a better zoom, which this claims to have.  And so today, the first day of our trip, I had the chance to try it out.
After torrential rain in showers yesterday (always while we were in the car, thank goodness) today, appropriately for the Summer solstice, the sun shone.  We went to Castle Kennedy gardens, and then to Torhouse Stone Circle, then Wigtown for an Ecclefechen tart and tea.

2 comments:

  1. Olga, I hope you're having a wonderful time, and enjoy your new camera.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Eirene, we did have a really good time with real summery weather.

      Delete