Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Encounters

In scanning my photographs I have been encountering snaps taken but since forgotten.  Under the heading of gardens I found these, taken in a shed of a National Trust house, I think.  It was one with a splendid vegetable garden and several greenhouses, I believe.  Unfortunately I have not been able to remember which house it was.
And these two perhaps lurid images below were at a garden festival at a Chateau on the Loire which we visited on the way back from a stay in the Languedoc several years ago.  I remember that very well, not only because we enjoyed the holiday, and the visit to the garden festival - but also because of the food poisoning I picked up that evening from what I thought had been a lovely meal at a restaurant in Blois!

No comments:

Post a Comment