Monday, August 20, 2018

In the heat

I've never been good in heat - and yet I could never be doing with an idle siesta time.  In my youth I used to read at the very least.  I'm not one for falling asleep during the day.
Hot novel
Recently we have had too much prolonged heat when I have not been able to stitch - so instead I decided to re-do my website.  It is at the same address, but I have used clikpic to provide a template.
I have put more of my work on, in more categories, and will be able to manipulate the design and content much more easily now.

2 comments:

  1. Your revamped website looks great, nice and clear. Mine also is Clikpic and in dire need of updating, you've given me the nudge to do something about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mags. I was glad to put those otherwise soporific days to good use.

      Delete