Tuesday, April 22, 2014

In order to improve organisation...

... first one must create even more chaos!
Alex on wheelsI found brilliant sets of drawers at IKEA, and bought two - one for my smaller stitched work (great, that fitted in under one of my desks in the sewing room, and is functioning beautifully).  And one to help keep papers pristine for printing etc.  At present in the print kitchen I have a bookcase precariously piled and jammed with precious papers that really need more care.  So, I'm just about to away and cause chaos so that order may - eventually - reign.  I do like order.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, me too! I think I covet your new units of organization!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like clearing and organizing is in the air everywhere . I have been sifting through and rearranging my sketchbooks,books on art,Conte crayons...graphite and charcoal pencils and lots more! Only no new drawers for them..! well i must say I envy that chest of drawers you"ve got Olga! It's very good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I have been extremely lucky to find drawers of this size. They are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so satisfying, isn't it? Getting organised, tidying things up, clearing and filing....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must admit, Eirene, to being somewhat of a stationery and storage obsessive. But - it has always helped me to keep more balls in the air!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah the joys of IKEA and their storage solutions! Billy bookcases seem to be our family favourite. They beat the floor and heaps anytime.

    ReplyDelete