Mistakes, accidents, flaws in prints do not worry me too much. I scanned the most distinct of the initial ink trial prints today. It is far from perfect, but I wanted a print with texture, with a clear outline of the main figures, and with the groove marks too. The pressed flowers on the paper had made a mess of the print itself, but I could deal with that.
I then took a previously scanned piece of work with pastels - a file which I have used many times before in one form or another, and which I wanted to use here - and did some digital manipulation/collage/painting.
I'm fairly pleased so far. It's a beginning.
I ventured out to start tidying the greenhouse today, and I played about on the computer, but now I'm scuttling back to my hibernation: the sofa and the books.